See photos (2)
Historic site and monument, Religious heritage, Church in Cheval-Blanc
Warning: Unsecured hours
Built in 1650, this rural chapel of the small village of Cheval-Blanc was chosen in 1744 as the official church for churchgoers from the villages of Tuillère and Grandes Terres. The Chapel was proclaimed as church by the whole territory in 1745 and counted only three chapels: the Virgin Mary, Saint-Philomen ? now Saint-Theresa ? and Saint-Joseph.
- See all reviews