1. Cross the D 80 and veer slightly to the right in the area of sparse trees, go straight on, past the La Cayre building on the left (White/Red Marking). Meet up with D 80, go alongside it for 100 m to a car park. Leave it on the right, go through the barrier of the DFCI S 31 Béguines trail, follow the path parallel to the road for 100 m and veer right. Go past a water storage tank, and stay left at the next 2 crossroads. Follow the main trail which turns sharply to the left. Cross the D 80, and go down opposite the signpost. Follow the zigzags in the undergrowth on Chemin des Roys, you will see the first houses of Nans les Pins[AB1] . The GR® 9 leave the path and meet up with the GR® 9A.
Continue straight on along the road. After the Sermax/Le Tigre factory, take the path on the left behind the farm building, and a little further on turn left then right. Go straight on along Chemin de l’Orge, leave Chemin de Saint-Esprit and Chemin de l’Hubac on your right, you will come to a little chapel, go down Rue de l’Eglise on the right and go past the fountain on the left-hand side. After the church, séparation du GR® 9A.
2. Go straight along Grand Rue (Future Yellow/Red marking).
3. When you reach the big square with the plane trees, veer right on Cours Général de Gaulle, and at the end take the D 80 for Plan d’Aups, take the first left Route de Cauron. Continue straight on in the plain, go through Les Vannades until you reach No 557, turn right on Chemin de Meynarguette, and after No 217, go up to the right. At the next fork, veer left. Walk along beside vineyards, chestnut groves and cereal crops, go past two 2 small houses. From No 1651, walk alongside the wood.
4. At the end turn right, go through the barrier of the DFCI S 28 Barnum trail, go up the main dirt trail, first on the edge of a wood and then in more open country. This does a big loop to the north. At the first crossroads, go straight on and before the second one take the path on the left.
5. Where this meets the main trail, turn left and walk alongside the former dam and the picnic area and then turn right. Go straight on and under the power line. Then, go off to the right. At all the next crossroads, go straight on until you reach the first houses near a water storage tank. Go down the road on the right and, after a second reservoir, leave the DFCI S 42 Les Glacières on the right. At the Stop sign, continue straight on down Rue Sainte Anne. After No 1 and the fountain on Place de l’Horloge, turn right into Avenue de Brignoles. Go past the church. After the Cave Coopérative La Fraternelle in Rougiers), turn right into Chemin de la Coopérative. When you reach the end, go left to leave the village and walk past the vines. At the crossroads with the D 1, go cautiously to the right.
6. Take the first left to La Riperte. Stay on the left and after the last vines, veer right towards the château and then immediately left. Go over the canal and turn left. At first, the Chemin Rural follows the canal and then leaves it at the level of a house, runs along cultivated parcels and veers left again to the Aqueduc du Cauron. When it meets the main trail, go right and follow it along the canal. At the third bridge, cross over the canal on the left, before it passes through a tunnel and walk down Chemin du Canal. At the crossroads, turn right onto D 83. At the next intersection, veer right onto D 560. At the roundabout, take the second exit. At the next roundabout, go straight on, third exit DN[AB2] ??
7. In the turn to the left, go straight along Rue Gambetta and then left on Rue Colbert. Take Rues Denfert Rochereau and Général de Gaulle to the Basilique Sainte Marie-Madeleine.