Located at the end of the village, crossing Bauduen, two covered wells completely restored with the help of specialists from the Verdon Regional Natural Park.
"If the Napoleonic cadastre of 1831 shows no traces of wells on the old chemin des Salles-sur-Verdon, these two buildings are identified on the renovated 1937 cadastre.
The "elders" of the village remember that the wells were full in the 1930s.
Others say that they were no longer used for drawing water in the 1950s.
These wells, like the Paty fountain, are supplied by the same vein of water from the Sur Château plateau. In heavy rain, the water runs again."