Picasso's sculpture "L'Homme au Mouton". The first sculpture by Picasso to be installed in a public place, according to the artist's wishes, the presence of the Man with a Sheep in the market place generally arouses the curiosity of visitors.
It was produced in 1943 and gifted to the town in 1949 as thanks for the warm welcome Picasso received. As a mark of gratitude, the town gave Picasso honorary citizen status.
There are two other copies of this sculpture, one in Philadelphia and the other at the Picasso Museum in Paris.