Cros deï Pin
The beach of the port is the first to have been developed in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, as early as 1932, at a time when the French and rich tourists from all over Europe were discovering the joys of sea bathing.
Located in the heart of the village, it is one of the largest beaches on the peninsula. Its easy access, its first-aid station which watches over bathers in season, the presence of toilets and showers make it a family beach. An anti-medusa net is installed in summer. Playgrounds and beach volleyball courts enhance the range of services on offer. Dogs are allowed on part of the beach.