Built in 1922.
Pays tribute to the Breillois who have fallen to the field of honour.
The architect Lebel presents a project of a place of reflection with benches. On three plates are the names of the 75 breillois who died during the First World War. In addition, there are the names of an officer killed on the landing in Provence, a sailor who died in Indochina and a Jewish doctor who disappeared in the concentration camps with his family.